The Caring Community’s vision is to support and care about one another as congregants and participate fully in our WNC-Asheville area community. Our purpose is to make a positive impact on the lives of you and your family by creating and providing a personal touch that enhances well-being and inspires connection.
Consider joining us on one of our Caring Community Teams:
- Bakers / Meal Trains
- Hospital/Rehab/Hospice Visits
- Sending out Cards of Healing
- Knitters – Prayer Shawl directions
- Shiva arrangements and food service to the families
- Chevra Kadisha (Jewish Burial Society)
- Congregant Contact when Recovering from an illness
- Simchas / Connections
- Support for Families with Special Needs
Caring for one another is our obligation. The Torah commands us to perform g’milut chasadim- acts of loving kindness. Call or contact me at the temple office by calling (828) 253-4911 or simply filling in the signup form.
Details of Caring Community
Click here to read more about each Caring Community team.