CBHT Sisterhood – Who We Are/What We Support
We are the women’s organization of Congregation Beth HaTephila. Our goals are to kindle the individual’s spirit of Judaism and form lasting friendships, while at the same time raising money and awareness for the Temple, the Religious School and all of our activities.
Who We Are
- We offer strength and support to the congregation at large as well as to our own membership.
- We come from many locations, backgrounds, teaching and experiences.
- We are united to develop meaningful ties to Judaism, one another and our congregation.
What We Support
- All Temple activities and functions as well as the religious school.
- Our membership by having special events, such as programs, fundraising activities and informal luncheons.
- The Temple gift shop.
- Friday night onegs and High Holiday special onegs.
- Social action activities that benefit our members and our community.
Come join us and enjoy the camaraderie. We each bring our special talents to share with the group and the community, making the events we plan very special,
and we have fun!