Congregation Beth HaTephila
Family Israel Discovery
Led by Rabbi Batsheva Meiri
June 20-July 2, 2018
- Bnei Mitzvah Ceremony overlooking the Old City of Jerusalem
- Spiritual Shabbat experiences in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem
- Participate in a unique, hands-on archaeological sifting project
- Exciting Jeep ride and water hike in the Golan Heights
- Camel Ride and Bedouin experience in the Judean Desert
- Hands-on volunteering opportunities
- Explore the mystical city of Tzfat, meet with artists and make candles
- Plant a Tree in Eretz Yisrael
- Parallel programming for adults and kids throughout the trip
Follow along on the trip:
Congregation Beth HaTephila is growing and thriving! And what makes this so amazing is that it’s happening in a small southern town when most other Jewish communities are declining.
Is it our talented Rabbi? Our wonderful Religious School? Our new building? Our friendly and welcoming members? Whatever the secret ingredients are, we are proud to be part of the vibrancy and life-enriching experiences that happen at CBHT.
In April 2016, CBHT will commemorated its 125th anniversary. Hear what some of our members and Rabbi have to say about being part of “Honoring the Past – Celebrating the Present – Building for the Future.”
Wow! 125 years in existence serving the Jewish population of Western North Carolina.
Sustaining! The new look of CBHT!
Longevity! Goundbreaking of Religious School in 1954
Building out the lower level for our Religious School