Why Join Us?
Congregation Beth HaTephila offers an inclusive, diverse and embracing Jewish home for people seeking to express and enrich their spirituality.
Members of CBHT enjoy a warm, welcoming and caring environment where Judaism is relevant and meaningful.
We provide a comfortable, participatory environment focused on personal empowerment and authentic Jewish engagement for all community members including interfaith families, Jews by choice, singles, 20/30s and LGBTQ.
Benefits of Joining
- Being a part of a growing, energetic Jewish community in a growing, energetic city
- Having the availability of our Rabbi for lifecycle events, and spiritual and emotional support
- Receiving tickets to our meaningful and inspirational variety of High Holy Day Services
- Participating in one or more of our active committees, interest groups, and projects focusing on making a difference in our own community and the community at large
- Participating in our dynamic program of Religious education, regardless of age
- B’nai Mitzvah training by our professional staff of dedicated teachers
- Receiving the support of our Caring Community in times of need
- Using our beautiful building with preferred rental rates
- Receiving The Menorah, our monthly newsletter, and e-mail updates about congregational activities
- Eligibility to purchase burial plots in our cemetery
- Affiliating with the Union for Reform Judaism, connecting with millions of Jews worldwide
- Finding, or renewing, your commitment to Judaism